Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cute Autumn Tag


I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called I Heart Dogs for this Autumn Tag. The image is colored with blended pencils. The tag is layered and embellished with a ribbon knot and two golden rhinestones.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
All Dressed Up - #74 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - dogs
DigiChoosday - #42 anything goes
Crafting with Friends - #53 anything goes
Crafty Friends - #69 cute (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh wow this is sooo adorable, I love your design! thanks for joining us at All dressed up, its lovely to see you again. Good luck!

Sandra said...

Such a cute tag love the pattern paper and the pup is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Julie Reed said...

Great tag, love the colour choice,thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 42 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Carole Pollard said...

So cute a lovely tag Thanks for joining us at Alll Dressed Up Stamps challenge love and hugs Carole X Design Team

suzARTe said...

Such a cute card, I love the main image and the colours are great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Just Keep On Creating. I am so sorry I have taken so long to leave a comment, I couldn't run my blog for the last year but everything is up and running again at Just Keep On Creating, I would love to see you back xxx